The aqueduct consists of an immersed prestressed concrete element under the Gouwe, with on both sides an open through construction, at the end changed in a polderconstruction. Over the western through there is realised a railway crossing and on both sides of the river Gouwe is built a fly-over for normal traffic.
Scope of work
- cross section structural analyses.
- The detail calculations for the concrete construction inclusive the prestressed cables in the tunnelelement.
- Making of the drawings for the reinforcement and for the cast-in items.
- Supervision of drawings and calculations made by the contractor.
- Giving assistance to the supervisor for inspections on the site.